Special guest Pamana Tuhon Sayoc teaching Guard 5 material.
In attendance: Guros Lem and Joe C., Kapatid David D., Chris R., Brian, Asim, Alex and Ann.
(1) The class warmed up with tapping and passing. If you miss one, you use the other.
(2) Counter jab-cross-kick with pass-pass-low pass.
– Then drop foot and kick foot before opponent can plant/anchor.
– Then snap kick groin.
– Then kick opposite leg.
(3) Enter with triangle footwork, facing forward.
– Step on foot then immediately kick ankle, inside or outside.
(4) Enter with triangle footwork, facing backward.
– Enter between feet (step or skip-step), displacing one leg.
– Then turn 90 degrees and step forward, posting and collapsing other leg.
– Then turn 90 degrees and step forward, displacing leg.